Thursday 25 February 2016

EXTRA, EXTRA!

I am showcasing the fabulous Paperboy stamp set once again this week from Artistic Outpost (available from Our Daily Bread Designs).
Gesso has been applied randomly to the background of my card along with pieces of torn book pages.
I carried the torn page pieces to the back of the card to add further interest. I also added delicate splatters of Gathered Twigs Distress Spray Stain to the back and the front of the card.
I stamped the focal image with Black Archival Ink and added delicate shading with pencil crayons. I also added random machine stitching for further interest.
Further painty circles have been added using a toilet roll and I have added the sentiment EXTRA! EXTRA, also stamped with Archival Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x

10 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love both of your Paperboy cards Tracy - I really must get that set! Apologies for being away from your blog for so long! Hugs, Chrisx

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE it!

Vintagehandmade said...

What a fantastic way to showcase that beautiful vintage stamp, Tracy! Love it! Branka x

Redanne said...

A really beautiful card Tracy, I love that Paperboy image! Hugs, Anne xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I love the simplicity of this and the artsy feel! Beautiful!

Brenda Brown said...

Loved this when I saw it at AO such a great kraft card and use of the paperboy stamp. Love those circles too.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Pamellia said...

Wonderful card Tracy! I love how you wrapped the strips of the book pages around to the back of the card, very clever! hugs :)

Sandra said...

Gorgeous, Tracy! Love the stunning stamp! It looks like a picture instead of a stamp! Hugs, Sandra

Deb said...

Love your card Tracy, the gesso and book paper background is perfect for that wonderful image! Deb xo

Barbara said...

Absolutely amazing work! Love the neutral with black and white! the stamp is fantastic! As always an inspirational piece! Barbara